Friday 7 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey-Day 3, Activity 2

I think it is a bad  to free the predators. Here are 3 reasons of why I chose to not let the predators free.


1. The predators damage precious native trees.

2. The predators might kill or eat the native animals.

3. The predators might even damage the farm.



For this activity I had to give 3 reason why I chose to agree to let the predator stay and kill them or not to agree and let them go. I chose to let them stay in there cages because they will damage everything that is good.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina. I agree with you pests like Possums should be put away. They do a lot of harm to our native animals and plants. Hopefully we achieve our goal, which is to be predator free by 2050. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sakina
    I think that pests should be killed because they are a danger to the environment. The reasons you provided are great. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sakina!
    Nice reasons! The pests may damage farms and kill native animals but aren't they just trying to live?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.