Wednesday 25 October 2017

Maori

For Maori this week LS1 and I  had Ms. Whaea Odie. Ms.Whaea Odie gave us a sheet of paper that had Maori places at NZ, the NZ map with some numbers on it and text boxed with numbers on it too. We had to get our devices and a pencil and write down the Maori places that go in each number. We had to use our device to go on google maps and search up the Maori places. I found it kind of difficult, but I still worked on my sheet. I had to zoom into the map to find out where the Maori place on the number. If we wrote the English name of the place you still have to write down the Maori name. I didn't have enough time to finish off my sheet because we had to eat lunch. I liked how we had to find out where the Maori places goes in which number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.