Sunday 1 October 2017

PBS Holiday Reading Program-Activity 2 Day 3


For activity 2 day 3 I had to pick a creature from Kelly Tarlton. Then I had to make a infographic about their diet, habitat and their appearance. The creature that I picked was stingrays. I picked stingrays because their my favorite creature and I like how stingray flow nicely around the sea/water. I attributed the images so that I could get full points. I didn't know their appearance so I searched it up. I had a lot of fun doing this activity.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Sakina! Good choice of sea creature, stingrays are very interesting. I like all the photos you used to how different things like what they eat. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Victoria. I didn't know that Stingrays eat sea worms. I think I have learnt something new. I like how you have attributed your photos as always. Keep the awesome blogging up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste Sakina, I really like your poster colors. The atributting looks great as well.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sakina,
    Good job on finishing the second activity for day 3 of the holiday blogging challenge! I really like your DLO about Stingrays,but is there a specific type of Stingray that you like from Kelly Tarltons? For this activity, I chose a Stingray as well, an Eagle Ray to be exact, and I found this activity really really fun, because I got to learn a lot about sea creatures.
    Keep Up The Amazing Work!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sakina!
    Great job on creating this! I like added in lots of photo's although you should've been more specific on which stingray you were talking about, because the task was to choose a marine animal from Kelly Tarlton's. I have a question too: Did you find it difficult to find the information because you weren't specific or was it easier?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.