Monday 2 October 2017

PBS Holiday Reading Program-Activity 1 Day 4

Fact 1-Austro Hungarian started war on Serbia so that they can get protected by the Germans, then the Russians started war on Austro Hungary that was supported by France. Other countries started making a world war. I find this fact interesting because a country started war then other countries started a bigger war.

Fact 2-The British and the French was trying to destroy the village Kiritha at a small mountain. I find this fact interesting because why would the British and French take down a village at a mountain?

Fact 3-The Anzac's had to put sandbags on their feet so that they didn't make any noise. I find this fact interesting because I didn't know that if you put sandbags on your feet it wouldn't make a noise.

For activity 1 day 4 I had to go on a museum site to find out things about a young soldier. Then I had to write down 3 interesting facts on the site. After I had to tell why I find the fact interesting. I got these facts by watching the videos on life of an Anzac solider. I listened to the videos a few times. I had a lot of fun doing this activity. The link-Museum Site

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sakina,
    You have some really interesting fatcs. I really like fact number 1. I like your reason on why you like fact number 1. You have done some fascinating work in the Holiday Blogging Challenge. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Sakina,
    These facts are great. My favorite fact out of yours is fact 3 because I do agree with why you think it interests you.Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sakina I like the facts you have thought were interesting and I like why you found all of them interesting. When I was doing this activity the first one I had was your first one basically what started world war and I really found that interesting because I didn't know what started war in the first place. Great job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sakina,
    Great job on finishing the first activity for day 4 of the holiday blogging challenge! I really like the facts that you've found, they're pretty interesting. Was this activity hard for you? And what did you find the most challenging? I hope to see more awesome posts.
    Keep Up The Amazing Work!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sakina!
    Great job on finding these facts! I like how you said that you had a lot of fun during this activity. I have a question too: Do you know why the war started?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.