Tuesday 29 August 2017

Possum Poster


LI: To make a poster about getting rid of possums or to leave possums alone
For reading this week we had to make a poster about possums. We had to write down if you want to get rid of possums or to leave possums alone and why. We also had to put in pictures in it. I chose to get rid of possums because did you know that they destroy things. I learnt some facts about possums while writing about why I should get rid of possums. I had to go on different kind of websites to find the facts. Some people chose to get rid of possums to and some of them did leave possums alone. A fact about possums is that there is 30 million possums in NZ. I learnt to make a poster about possums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.