Wednesday 2 August 2017

Imagery in media



LI: To know what influence means and how people get influenced
This week for inquiry I learnt to know what influence means and how people get influenced. For this task I had to choose a partner and make a copy of the task we had to do. I was working with Florence. After I made a copy I had to send it to Florence. Once I did that we had to answer questions. The first question was What do the images in the following six movie poster have in common?. The other question was What do you think the effect of these images on people was?. There was posters on them and had to ask the questions about them. I learnt this by going on the class site and looking at what the task is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.