Wednesday 23 August 2017

3D Shape Planning


LI: To create my own 3D shape with a different capacity from volume.
For maths this week we had to make a plan for our 3D shape that we want to make. I chose to pick a square prism. The first thing we had to do was to draw the net for our shape. Then we had to draw where the tabs go for our shape. After we had to write down the volume and the capacity. The volume and the capacity had to be different. Once we finished writing down the capacity and the volume we had to had to add the measurements up. We had to write down a schedule for when we are going to finish the planning. On Monday I had to make the net and the tab, on Tuesday I had to find out the volume and capacity, on Wednesday I had to calculate the measurements, on friday I had to draw the shape on card board, on monday next week I had to cut the shape out and glue it and on Tuseday next week I had to blog it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.