Tuesday 22 August 2017

Jet Ski Addition


For another must do I did my maths can do. For the maths can do I went on Jet Ski Addition. This is a addition game. You have to write in your name then press start. After you have to answer the addition questions. You have to try to beat the computers. If you answer the addition questions correctly that means you will ride more faster. You have to try and be first when you get to the finish line. I learnt to answer addition questions more faster. The link to the addition game- Jet Ski Addition

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sakina
    How long did this take you? I really like how said what kind of can do you done i really enjoyed reading your Jet Ski Addition.
    Keep up the great Work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.