Thursday 3 August 2017

Grid Worksheet

                                   Graphic






Image of paper grid











LI: To know what translation, reflection and what rotation means and how to work it out
This week for maths I learnt what translation, reflection and what rotation means and how to work it out on a paper grid. I had to do translation, reflection and rotation on my maths book because it has grids on it. You could also write it on a pixel art paper. I learnt this by going on the class site and checking what the task for maths is. I also learnt this by going on 2 videos to check what translation, reflection and what rotation means. The other video was about how to work out translation, reflection and how to work out rotation. This task really hard, but I kind of go it now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sakina
    I really like how your put a really clear blurb. You don't really need to work on anything yet.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.