Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey- Day 1 Bonus Activity

For day 1, bonus activity of Summer Learning Journey we had to watch a short video of a Waka Ama race. Then we had to write down if we would like to be in a Waka Ama race for 1 day or not. We had to include why we want to be in the Waka Ama race or why not. The bonus activity is worth 10 points.

I would like to be in the Waka Ama race because you can work together to beat the other teams, you can paddle more quicker, so that we can go more faster. You can also use your strength to win a competition, you can make plans and get ideas from each other to try and win.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina,
    It is really great that you would like to participate of this race. I also, would love too! I really like how you state your reasons why very clearly, such as work together, the use of each person strength and so on. For the future consider to add some visual image to make your posts even more interesting and engaging. Good job!

    Kia kaha,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam Sakina,
    I like how you were telling us why you would like to be apart of the Waka Ama Race.Next time you should predict if you were in the race and see if you will win. I have said that I wanted to be in the waka ama race too.Why did you want to be in the waka ama race?

    That's all for know

    Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Sakina,

    My name is Aletheia and I go to Tamaki Primary School and I am one of the students also doing the summer learning journey.

    I really enjoy reading your blog post and also seeing your reason to would you go on a waka ama race or not and it looks very cool and amazing because how you had explained that you can work as a team to try and win frist place and that is very good.

    I think next time you should work on putting down some photos instead of just having your readers look at words cause it will be really great if you add pictures to make your readers want to read more from this blog post of yours.

    Cheers,
    Aletheia!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.