Wednesday 6 December 2017

Community Roles

LI:To classify personal relationships. This week for inquiry we had to pick 3 roles from government agencies, trades, professions or emergency services. The roles that I picked was polices, libraries and doctors. I did these roles because I really wanted to know more things about them. I found some interesting facts about polices, libraries and doctors. The DLO that I used a google slide, because it would be more easier to write onto. The things that we had to write was what their main role is, is there different type of roles they do, are there different types of this role, what training you need to become one of them, how the roles interact with your family and you and how they interact with each other. I had a lot of fun researching things about doctors, polices and libraries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.