Thursday 1 June 2017

Measuring and finding the area

1 Jun 2017 14:15:39.jpg

LI:To identify the area of a rectangle and to measure it.
I learnt to measure rectangular playground using my times tables and  learnt how to write the answer at the bottom of the page.I also learnt how to do my times table.I learnt to use my times table by drawing the rectangle playgrounds then writing numbers in the small squares.

I learnt it by listening carefully to the teacher,so that i don’t forget how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Sakina. I did the area work too. It was really easy for me. Was it easy for you?. I really like how you have written a clear blurb that people would understand what you have been learning about. How can you add a more specific sentence on what you learnt and how you learnt it?.
    Fantastic Work Sakina.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.