Thursday 1 June 2017

Planning and Character description

Screenshot 2017-06-02 at 9.30.00 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-06-02 at 10.01.41 AM.pngScreenshot 2017-06-02 at 9.59.49 AM.png Screenshot 2017-06-02 at 10.01.04 AM.png

LI:To plan a narrative

For writing I learnt to plan a narrative.The group and I only had to work on the orientation and the title.For the title I learnt to make a title that will tell the reader what the story will be about.I also learnt to write a character description.For the character description we had to use some figurative language and a little bit of literal language.
I learnt this by listening to my teacher carefully to what he is saying.I also learnt it by the first time I did the character description.When I started the 3 character descriptions I went back to the Harley Quinn description for an example.For the orientation I added other characters which is zombies because if it was only the monster,Jack and jill it wouldn’t be fun enough for the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.