Thursday 1 June 2017

POV and MC Charts

Screenshot 2017-06-02 at 11.29.54 AM.png Screenshot 2017-06-02 at 11.29.20 AM.png


LI:To make connections and synthesis
For reading I learnt how to use the point of view chart and making connections.I also learnt what each boxes are.For making connections there is Text to Self,Text to Text and Text to World.There wasn’t any for the point of view.For the point of view we had to write things about the characters.
I learnt it by listening to my teacher or my classmates if I forgot.The first thing we had to do was to do the making connections.For the text to text we had to write something under the text to text that was in a story then where it says my connections you have tell something about you that is similar to the words.For the text to text we had to write something from the book that is similar to another book.Lastly for the Text to world we had to write something from the book again then tell something that happened to other people,but it can't be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.