Thursday 29 June 2017

Using 10 words to describe Matilda




LI:To interact and comprehend a range of narrative texts
For reading I learnt to describe a character’s acting using 10 words. I also learnt that you  might want to add a photo of your character you are choosing. I chose Matilda because I always watch the movie Matilda. I learnt this by looking on the Matilda follow ups and choose what I could do. I could get into a partner, but I didn’t want to. I also learnt this by telling my friend’s if I should add line or not.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Sakina
    I really like how you have talked about what you did.How did you feel about this activity?I think you should talk about how did you learnt it.I also think that maybe you could add more details and make you blurb more descriptive.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.