Tuesday 13 June 2017

10 words that I don't know

Screenshot 2017-06-14 at 12.08.13 PM.png

LI:To interact and comprehend a range of narrative texts

For reading I learnt to find 10 words I don’t know from the book Matilda and then add it onto  a google drawing.I also learnt what 5 words mean because I searched it up. 1 of the words I like is emerge. Emerge means when you move out or you run away from something and become visible.
I learnt all this by going on the Matilda Follow-ups and reading The book Matilda from chapter 1 to 4. Then I chose one activity to do. I chose 10 words I don’t know. I learnt what 5 words mean by searching on google search. Searching what 5 words meant helped me understand the words I don’t know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.