Thursday 24 May 2018

Digestive System- Nutrition




LI: To learn about nutrition and to finish off our compulsory task. This week for inquiry we were learning about nutrition. We had to finish off our compulsory tasks. The compulsory tasks that my group and I finished was the google slide and and the poster/ picture. For the google slide we had to write about what each part of the digestive system does. We decided to add some photos. For the google slide my group and I got two points. For the picture we had to draw the parts of the digestive system on a piece of paper. We also had to write down the meaning of each part. My group and I got two points. All together my group and I have nine points because we did some tasks last week too. We only need 2 more tasks to move on to the elective tasks. I had a lot of fun completing two of the compulsory tasks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.