Monday 7 May 2018

The Divider


LI: To split division problems into parts using known multiplication and division facts. This week for maths we had to make a DLO about solving a division equation on the divider. First we had to go on the divider and choose a equation to solve. Then we had to take pictures of the equation we solved and solving it. Once we did that we had to make a DLO. The DLO that I made was a google slide. For the google slide I added the steps to how to solve a division equation that I did and I added in the question we had to answer. The equation that I did was 152 divided by 8. I had to split 152 to solve this equation. This equation was easy to solve. The divider is a maths game where you can choose a division equation and solve it. You can split numbers to solve the equation you chose to do. On the left there is times tables you can look at to help you solve the equation. If the equation your doing is too hard you can press on new number on the left.
Here is the link- The Divider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.