Thursday 31 May 2018

Vaiaso o le Gagana Samoa



This week we had Samoan Language Week in LS2. First we had to get into partners. My partner was Hajera. Then we had to find another pair and work with then. Since Hajera and I couldn't find anyone we decided to work with Sila. Once we found a group we needed to make a DLO about Samoa. We decided to make a google slide. We had to choose a Samoa tradition and had write down information about it. My group and I decided to do the Samoan flag and the Samoan coat of arms. We had to use our smart searching skills to find information about the flag and the coat of arms.  If we wanted to add photos, videos or gift on our google slide we had to attribute it. Once we did this task we did another task. For this task we had to make a google slide and choose a samoan language to do like the months of the year in Samoa. My group and I chose to do the days of the week in Samoa. We had to record us saying the days of the week. We could either go to LS3 or LS1. My group and I decided to go to LS1. Some of us had to present our DLO. I had a lot of fun doing Samoan language week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.