Thursday 31 May 2018

Nutrition-Tasks



This week for inquiry we had to finish off our compulsory tasks. My group and I finished our compulsory task and we are now doing the elective tasks. The compulsory task that we finished this week was the explanation, the Venn diagram the word ring. My group and I have fifteen points. We got a point for the explanation and the word ring, but we got 2 points for the Venn diagram. We could either get one point or two points. If we have five points we can buy a question and answer with Mr. Wong and Mr. Ogilvie, but if we get ten points we can buy a question where we can write down a question that only our group knows. I had a lot of fun finishing all the compulsory tasks with my group. My group and I just need to finish off the elective tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.