Wednesday 8 November 2017

Kiwi Sport- Badminton

Today we had Badminton in the hall with Kevin. First we had to play a warm up game. The warm up game was everybody's it. For everybody's it everyone was in. We had to tag each other and if you got tagged you had to sit down. If someone tags you and you tag that person at the same time you have to play rock, paper scissors to see who has to sit down. I tagged some people, but not everyone. I kept on getting tagged when we played. Once we played the warm up game we had to get into partners. My buddy was Chavda. We had to get 1 racket each and get 1 shuttle. Chavda had to throw the shuttle to me and the I had to use the backhand grip to hit the shuttle back to the Chavda. Chavda had to make sure to catch it. Chavda and I got 6 points. Kevin told us to sit down on the white line. He told us that one of us had to use their forehand grip and the other person had to use their backhand grip. This was the last activity. Chavda used her forehand grip and I used backhand grip to hit the shuttle. Chavda and I tried hard to do this activity. Once we finished doing this activity we had to recap on the things we learnt. Then we had to say goodbye to Kevin, line up outside the hall and go back to class.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Sakina I like you're work that
    you have doing. Keep it up :3

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.