Wednesday 29 November 2017

Free Rice

For a writing can do I decided to do Free Rice again because I wanted to donate free grains of rice to people who are really hungry. Free Rice helps me donate grains of rice and it helps me practise learning. Free Rice is when you answer questions about english . If you get 1 question correct you donate 10 grains of rice and if you get 5 questions correct you donate 50 grains of rice. I donated 150 grains of rice, so that people who are really hungry can eat. If you don't know if you got a question correct or incorrect it will show up at the top. I had a lot of fun practising my learning and I also had a lot of fun donating rice to people who are hungry. The link- Free Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.