Tuesday 28 November 2017

Weather-Flood Waters Recede


This week for reading we had to make pick a choice- National, International, Sports, Business, Entertainment or Weather. Then we had to tell our group what we wanted to do. I decided to do weather because I kind of know some things about weather. After we had to make a DLO that has news about something that happens. The news had to be about the choice that you picked. The news that I did was about  Flood Waters Recede. I chose to add photos of a newspaper,the flood that happened at the Central Otago town of Roxburgh and a breaking news image. I found the Flood Waters Recede on NZ Herald. NZ Herald helped me find things about the Weather. I had a lot of fun finding news about the Weather and writing it in my own words.
Link-NZ Herald

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sakina!
    I also did this task because I am also in the same group as you but I did national news. I really like how you linked the site from where you got your information from, I also used NZ herald to find the information that I got for national news. I talked about the weather in New Zealand like you did. I also liked the images and fun colours you used for you DLO about the weather. Have you ever been to somewhere that had a flood before? Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.