Tuesday 18 August 2020

Research Challenges | Albert Einstein

LI: To use smart searching skills to find out about a scientist from the past who made an important contribution to their field of science.


This week for reading, we researched a scientist from each branch (physics, chemistry, biology and geology). I decided to study Albert Einstein, who studies physics. For this DLO I included Albert Einstein's discoveries, inventions, who he was, interesting facts, a quote and his education. Something I didn't know about Albert Einstein, was that he won the Noble Prize for Physics from discovering the photoelectric effect. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina
    I really enjoyed reading your DLO about Albert Einstein. I discovered many interesting facts. I did not know that he invented the Einstein refrigerator or the gas absorption heat pump. I found it quite funny that he gave the money from the Nobel Prize to his wife for a Divorce!
    I also like the quote you chose to include. What did you find most interesting about Albert Einstein?
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakina your research is very good and you sure did learn alot and so did I. I think he was a very clever man and that quote rings alot of truth. Keep up the great research you are doing in LS2.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.