Wednesday 19 August 2020

Research Challenges | Alfred Nobel

LI: To use smart searching skills to find out about a scientist from the past who made an important contribution to their field of science.


This week for reading, we researched a scientist from each branch (physics, chemistry, biology and geology). I decided to study Alfred Nobel, who studied chemistry. In this DLO In included Alfred Nobel's biography, discoveries, facts and quotes. Something interesting I found out about Alfred Nobel, was that his net worth was $250 million dollars. I really enjoyed learning about Alfred Nobel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sakina
    You have created a very informative DLO and I really like the design. It was clever using the click boxes to reveal more information. I enjoyed reading the quotes and it was interesting to read that he enjoyed writing poetry. Did he have any of his poems published?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.