Tuesday 7 August 2018

Tengu Lessons


LI: To learn about the lessons of tengu. This week for reading we had to make a google slide that teaches people about tengu and the lessons that stories of tengu teaches. First we had to read a story of tengu. Once we did that we had to make the google slide.  For the google slide I decided to include two summaries of different versions of tengu, things about tengu and the lessons tengu stories have teached. I decided to include pictures of tengu. I had a lot of fun learning about tengu and learning about the lessons tengu stories teaches people. One of the lessons are to not use anything for bad causes because you can get a consequence/punishment.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sakina!
    I really enjoyed reading your summaries of the tengu stories and the lessons they teach. I've made a slide similar to yours talking about the lessons of some tengu stories as well. I liked how you talked about who and what the tengu is because it gives the viewers a description of what the slide is about and who tengu is. I also liked how you included pictures because we can see what the tengu looks like too.
    Keep up the amazing posts!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.