Tuesday 28 August 2018

Sunset Silhouette Art

This week we did art. For art we made our silhouettes which was our city scapes. First we chose a city. I chose the Auckland city. After we went on a google draw and put a photo of our city on. Then we out lined the city using shapes or polyvinyl. We chose the one that was easy for us. I chose both polyvinyl and shapes. We coloured our silhouettes black. Once we did that we deleted the photo of the city and coloured the background of the google draw white. We made sure the google draw page was A4. After that we downloaded the png and put in a folder that the teacher sent us. Our city scapes got printed.

After we could chose sunsets for our backgrounds. I used my imagination for the background. Once we chose our backgrounds we got a piece of black paper. We put our names on the back. We got coloured pieces of paper and started cutting out shapes. If we were happy with our background we could glue it onto the black paper. Our background had to be A4.

The teachers cut out our city scapes and called out our names to get it. Once we got our city scapes we glued it onto our background. I had lots of fun making a city scape art. I was happy with my background and my city scape.

A silhouette is a image or art of either a object, a person or a animal. A silhouette is a single colour which is mostly the colour black.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.