Sunday 13 December 2020

SLJ Week 1 Activity 2

 LI: To write a quality blog comment on someone else’s blog that starts a rich learning.


Leaving a quality blog comment on another  student’s blog helps us make connections to new learning by asking open ended questions that encourage a reply and motivate the blogger to ask their own question in return. This is how a comment thread starts and when that happens we make connections with a wider audience who we can learn with and from.

My blog comment is a quality comment because I have used positiveness (began with a greeting and have complimented the author). I have been thoughtful (made a connection). Lastly I have also given feedback. 




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sakina,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey. I thought this activity was very fun as I like seeing all the positive, thoughtful and helpful comments being left on everyone's blogs. I thought your comment was very well written and it checked all the boxes of a quality comment and I like that you included the reasons why you also think it is a quality comment. Personally I think a quality comment is one that links to the post, links to yourself and includes something helpful like a suggestion on how they could step up their post or a question about their post. I like when a comment is kind and brings positivity to someone's post and I think your comment would have achieved that. I would like to know what you like to receive in a comment? A kind message or some helpful advice, let me know?

    All comments that are positive, thoughtful or helpful will receive points. Remember to submit a link to your published comment using this form. .

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.