Wednesday 6 March 2019

Current Events


This week we started on Current Events with our collaborative groups. We found two articles for the Current Events. The first article was about how there was a lockdown at Bellevue primary school. A girl shot people from the school. She had a list of teachers and kids on who to kill. Once her mission was finished she killed herself. The next article was about how a man and a dog survived in the snow by eating Taco Bell sauce. My group and I worked collaboratively to complete the Current Events.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Sakina,
    I really like your blog post about current events. I really like how you guys worked well together and made your presentation very detailed. I found it very interesting learning about the Tauranga School being locked down. Also I found it interesting that a man actually survived 5 days in a snow storm with just taco bell packets.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.