Wednesday 20 March 2019

Blog Post Data Analysis



For Maths, we analysed our blogs to see the amount of how many blog posts we had in each month and year since we started starting. We made a graph to add the the statistical information. We also added the average number of blogposts, created a goal of how many blog posts we want to achieve and why we had less or more blogposts in each year of month. My goal is to complete 900 blog posts by the end of the year. My total now is 792 blog posts. I have to do an average of 10.75 blog posts each month to achieve my target. Something I found interesting was that in 2018 I did more blog posts than all the other years, because I was really confident and I did the Summer Learning Journey activities.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great analysis of your blog posts Sakina! I see you have set yourself a good challenge with your blog post goal. Knowing the average amount of blog posts you will need to do each week will really help keep you on track towards reaching your 900 posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Anderson for this awesome comment about my "Blog Post Data Analysis".

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.