Wednesday 13 June 2018

Japanese & Lattice Method


LI: To develop the Japanese and Chinese method for multiplication outside the basic facts. This week for maths we had to make a DLO about how to do the Japanese and Latin method. First we learnt how to do the Japanese and Lattice method. We had to choose two multiplication equation, so that we could solve it using the Japanese and Lattice method. Then we had to make the DLO. The DLO that I chose to do was a google slide. To show how to do the Japanese and Lattice method we could screencastify, but I just wrote it. I added a image that I drew of the Japanese and Lattise method on the google slide. I think that the Japanese and Lattice method is a awesome maths strategy to solve maths equations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.