Wednesday 27 June 2018

Dolphins MRS. GREN


LI: To prove that a organism is living by using MRS. GREN. This week for inquiry we had to make a video of a organism that is living by using MRS. GREN. First we had to choose a organism as a group. My group and I decided to go with Dolphins. Then we had to choose which MRS. GREN we are doing. Sandra decided to do movement, Sulia decided to do reproduce, Lorenzo decided to do grow, Alice decided to do excrete, Akuhata decided to do respiration and I decided to do sensitivity. Sandra, Alice, Lorenzo and I did nutrition. Once we learnt about dolphins we had to make a DLO to put our information in. My group and I decided to make a google slide. We had to put in pictures for our video. We decided to to make a google doc to do our script. We copy and pasted the information from the google slide. We only left the pictures on the google slide because we were going to record the google slide and we were also going to record our faces. On Friday Tomorrow we are going to see every groups video and the teachers are going to give us feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.