Tuesday 13 September 2016

Narrative

Planning Setting:Dunkirk Park Characters:Victoria and I Conflict:Kidnapped __________________________________________ “The weathers great today,”I said.The sun is shining like a crystal and I feel like the trees talking to each other. “Can you stop talking about the weather and the trees,”moans Victoria.”Hey I have an idea. We could play soccer.The one with the most scores gets chocolate.Is that fair?” “Um….. let me think,”I said.”Fair.” “Then let’s play,”Victoria said happily. “Yay!I got 5 goals I win.I’m going to get my chocolate.” When Victoria got her chocolate she suddenly suffocated because she had her shoulder bag around her. “Help! Someones got me,”shouts Victoria. “Victoria where are you,”I shout. I panicked .I didn't want to lose my best friend. I was so scared she might get killed.I stood up and started looking for her.I couldn’t see any sign of her.Suddenly something popped out of my head.I tracked her with my phone.I saw a house that said come and get me.It was very creepy.I found Victoria outside the house.I quickly cut the rope with my hand and took of the ducttape on Victoria mouth. “Don’t talk,”I said quietly.I’m gonna get you out of here.Once we got out I took Victoria back to the park. “You're the best,”said Victoria. “Thank you for bringing me back.I was really scared.” “Let’s go home.” I say. “This park is dangerous.I’m not coming back here anymore.” “Totally.” agrees Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.