Wednesday 7 September 2016

Nana's house

“Yay I’m finally at nana’s house.I’m excited to be visiting nana.Nana’s cottage is always dirty. “Ahh spiders have made their homes in the windows.” I say to myself.I’m always scared of spiders.Grandma has a beautiful flower garden, and she always cares about them.The grass in her backyard has grown long.Dad should come roung to do her lawns. “Knock knock.I hear grandma shuffling her feet.Nana opens the door and hugs me really tightly. “Hi grandma it’s good to see you again. “Hi dear you’ve grown up.Grandma wears black round glasses and her hugs are always warm. When nana got inside her house she suddenly tripped off Toby. “Oh no nana. Are you ok.Nana broke her leg really badly.I quickly called 111 and yelled for help. I opened the door and waited outside,so the ambulance could come.Two people came in and took grandma to the hospital.I called my mum to come and pick me up.I told mum that nana’s leg is broken.I got in mum’s car and we went home. “I hope nana will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.