Monday 5 September 2016

The park (FW)


When I went the park I see tall trees.I see the slide is stuck on the tree some kids playing on the park.I hear babies crying because they want a lot of food.I feel leaves falling on my head and trees tickling me.I smell the fresh air and people putting on perfume.I taste people’s yuck medicine..I also saw a lot of people going on the swings and the slides.The slide was slimy like slime.Some kids were building sand castles,but one person rowened the sand castle.Some people were sitting on the bench because they were tired.One tree wad taller than the other 2 trees.There was a lot of kids that wanted to go on the swings.There was a big as bench.The sand felt cold and smooth.I went to the bushes because I wanted to spy on the people.I saw shoes on the slide.So I got it and tried to find that person who lost there shoes.I found the girls shoes.Then I gave the shoes to the girl called Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.