Tuesday 2 July 2019

Decimals Game

                       


My maths game that I created teaches and helps you practice addition and subtraction decimal equations. In my decimals game there are gifs used in the correct and incorrect slides. There is also a link to a video and a website in the incorrect slides, to help you learn and understand how to solve the decimals equations. When you get the answers incorrect you can have another try at answering the questions. My decimals game was challenging and hard to think of, because I needed slides of correct and incorrect that led to the next question or a link and I needed to think about the questions, which will be right or wrong. My decimals game took a long time to create. When I finished my game, I asked someone to test it, so the links worked properly. I was given feedback about making the text bold or white, so I made a few changes. I enjoyed creating my game, because it was an interactive game, it was fun creating and was challenging to create.

1 comment:

  1. Greeting Sakina!
    I really enjoyed playing your game. This game is very interesting and i really like your animated gift. Good Job Sakina keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.