Wednesday 5 September 2018

In The Beginning Lessons


LI: To identify the purpose of narratives./LI: To identify the underlying morals/themes/explanations in myths, legends and fairy tales. This week for reading we had to make a google slide teaching people about the lessons of pacific myths and legends. First we chose a pacific myth and legend. There was four choices which was The Kakangora, The Sons of Ma'afu, In The Beginning and A Piece Of Paradise. The story that I chose was In The Beginning. After we chose the story we wanted to do we did the reading notes. After we did our reading notes we created a google slide teaching people about the lessons. For the google slide I included my prediction, my questions before reading and after reading, my visualising, my summary and the lessons of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.