Thursday 18 May 2017

QAR,Questioning,Predicting making

Screenshot 2017-05-19 at 9.56.56 AM.png Screenshot 2017-05-19 at 9.57.38 AM.png Screenshot 2017-05-19 at 11.40.57 AM.png

LI:To pose questions of a shared text
I learnt how to make a QAR template, Questioning and predicting.We made it because it would help understand our own poster.The QAR template helped us write some questions about the story.The questioning helps us give some question we don’t know or we do know.The predicting helped us learn what it means.
Our teacher told us if we wanted to split or work together as a group.My group and I decided to split up or work together on one.We chose to split up because it would be more easier and we would finish it quicker. We wrote a description of what each thing means.My group and I gave some ideas for some of the 3 posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.