Thursday 18 May 2017

Recycling Game

Screenshot 2017-05-19 at 9.10.41 AM.png Screenshot 2017-05-19 at 9.10.47 AM.png

LI:To learn what the right rubbish goes in which bin
I learnt how to play 2 different kind of games then putting the rubbish in the right place.There is organic,landfill,paper,glass,tin,aluminum and plastic.From these games that I practised I learnt how to put rubbish in the right bin.
I learnt it by going on the games called Garbage Dreams and SchoolYard Recycling then playing and playing so that I can learn more about where the rubbish and where it goes.It helps me know if it goes in the correct bin or not.By that it can help me memorize what the rubbish goes in, so that next time I get the rubbish  in the correct bins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.