Tuesday 13 November 2018

Quatrefoil Art Work



LI: To create quatrefoils using paint, pastel and colouring pencils. This week we did art. We had to go onto our three quatrefoils we made. Then we had to do the quatrefoils using paint, pastel and colouring pencils. For the Max Gimblett quatrefoil we had to use the big sized quatrefoil and we had to use paint, for the Armistice day quatrefoil we had to use the medium sized quatrefoil and we had to use pastel. Lastly for the Christmas themed quatrefoil we had to use the small sized quatrefoil and we had to use colouring pencils. First I started off with the Max Gimblett, then I did the Armistice and lastly I did the Christmas themed one. For the Max Gimblett quatrefoil, I decided to first draw the scribbles. I accidentally painted where I wasn't supposed to paint. Even though I painted where I wasn't supposed to paint, I think that I did a good job. For the Armistice quatrefoil I think that I also did pretty good, same for the Christmas quatrefoil.

The large quatrefoil is in the style of Max Gimblett. The colors green, blue, yellow and red represent my favorite colors.

The medium quatrefoil was in the style of Armistice Day. The cross represents the soldiers who died for countries, the poppies represents peace, the half green background represents the grass and the half orange and yellow represents the sunset.

The small quatrefoil is in the style of Christmas. The ornaments represent the ornaments that go on a Christmas tree, the holly represents Christmas and the candy canes represent the sweetness of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.