Monday 19 November 2018

Division Slide Show


LI: To complete four tasks over four weeks. This week for maths we had to complete four tasks over four weeks. First we went on a google sheet and chose what to create for each week. I chose addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. On the google sheet we had to do a poster, a slide, a animation and a video for each of the operations. For the poster I put in subtraction, for the slide I put in division, for the animation I put in addition and for the video I put in multiplication. For this week I decided to do the slide show first. Our teacher wrote down what equation we had to do. I had to do 1/4 of 24 and 1/3 of 24. For the slide I decided to include an explanation of how to solve the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.