Thursday 8 November 2018

Manaiakalani Film Festival

On Wednesday the 7th of November, we had the Manaiakalani Film Festival at the Sylvia Park Cinema. I was really excited to watch other schools movies and our class's movie. My class's movie was about how Fau and Charlize won the challenge a bit dicey. Alayah and Victoria think that they cheated, so they get into a fight with Charlize and Fau. They start to kick and punch each other. At the end Mr. Johnston comes and they all go to Mr. Johnston's office. Once we watched all the schools movies we went on the bus and went back to class. I think that my class's movie was really cool and funny. My favourite part was when Mr. Johnston came and also when Victoria and Alayah thought that Fau and Charlize cheated. I really liked how our movie was a parody on dubbed martial art movies.
Here is the link- LS1's Film Festival Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.