Monday 18 April 2016

Holiday Reading Challenge -Recommendation

Screenshot 2016-04-17 at 1.36.44 PM.png


I have this book and I think a lot of girls will like it.I recommend this to girls aged 7 and up.I recommend this book because it is interesting.I also recommend this story to girls because it sometimes have the Thea sisters crush.If you want to find out who the Thea sisters are just read the book and hopefully you will finish the book at the end.I think the people in room 5 should read it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sakina,
    Wow your book sounds interesting. I really like how you explained what age of girls might like your book. I also like your book choice because the cover of the book hooks in the audience and make them want to read it :)
    -Mahdia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.