Wednesday 22 April 2020

The Mothers Of Empire Badge


LI: To research and create a DLO about an ANZAC item.
This week for a home learning activity, and since ANZAC is coming up, we completed 3 different activities about it. One of my first activities I completed was about the Mothers of Empire Badge. For this activity, we chose an item from this site, and researched it. The item I decided to research was the Mothers of Empire Badge. This badge has a great story behind it, which was very interesting to learn about.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sakina

    I found your DLO really interesting and inspiring. I think it is great they thought to honour the mothers and that they realised the sacrifice they made sending their sons to war. Often we forget about the people at home that war affects . Great research skills.

    Mrs Millward

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.