Thursday 12 April 2018

LS1 Minute to Win it Olympics





                                                                            
Yesterday on Thursday LS1 and I had a minute to win it Olympics in the hall. We had a lot of practise in the last few weeks. Mr. Ogilvie and Mr. Wong chose 6 minute to win it activities. The activities that Mr. Ogilvie and Mr. Wong chose was Back Flip, Flotacious, Bit Dicey, Stack Attack, This Blows and Ready Spaghetti. We needed to fill out a google sheet that had the activities and our team names. We had to choose which minute to win it activities we were doing. Chris chose Ready Spaghetti and Back Flip, Farzana chose Ready Spaghetti and Flotacious, Victoria chose Bit Dicey, Jordan chose Stack Attack and I chose This Blows. For some of the weeks we had to make a emblem, motto, whakatauki and we had to choose music. Our motto is Teamwork + Knowledge = Power, our whakatauki is Work as a team, Improve as a team, Co-operate as a team and work together. Our music that we chose was Thunder. When we went into the hall to do our minute to win it Olympics we had to sit in chairs. When I did This Blows I got 23 seconds. Farzana couldn't do Flotacious in 60 seconds, Chris got 6 pencil in 60 seconds for Back Flip, Victoria got 43 seconds for Bit Dicey, Jordan couldn't do Stack Attack in 60 seconds and Chris and Farzana got 1 can for Ready Spaghetti. Victoria got our team the gold medal and Farzana and Chris got us the bronze medal. I think that the LS1 minute to win it Olympics was really awesome and fun. Even though I didn't win a medal I still tried. I wanted to show people the things that I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.