Tuesday 29 November 2016

Dear Mum&Dad

29.11.16

Dear Mum & Dad
This year at school I've been very responsible because I've been helping some of my classmates who are struggling in maths and also in writing.In math I am able to work out addition, subtraction, muliplication problems and more.For writing I am able to use puntuation marks like commas,full stops,speech marks,question marks,exlamation marks and appostrphe marks.In reading my teacher is happy that I can figure a word out by re-reading the sentence or by trying to find a clue.

At home I have helped clean up,wipe the dishes,do the laundry,help prepare meals and take out the trash.I also helped mum learn how to read and write things on dad's working book.

So therefor I think you should consider buying me one christmas gift from my christmas list
  • 1,000 money
  • Clothes
  • Decorations for my bed
  • Glasses
I  want to thank you both for  treating me kindly and I want to stay with your all forever.I love you both a lot.

Love Sakina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.