Thursday 23 June 2016

Lost Island (FW)

1 week ago my best friends Victoria,Charmaine,Florence and I went to the Lost island where no one had been before. We packed our things and went on dad’s ship.It was far but we could see it.From far away I thought it was small but it was big when we got there.It looked amazing.Victoria purred like a cat that the sand was soft when she touched it.The trees were pretty and big.I went to look at the trees. My friends left me when I went to explore the island.Then I got lost.I tried to find a way back but I couldn’t.I saw pirates coming my way. I whispered,” Can you help me find a way back.”They answered yes.They led me back to my friends.The trees on the island were unusual. We were exited to that we had made the trip here.I found treasure and brought it to my friends. It was heavy.We opened the treasure and there was an enormous amount of money inside.We shared the money.We put on our togs and went swimming.I saw 4 dolphins.I yelled out to my friends to come and see them. We all went on one dolphin and swam with it. The place was uncrowded.Then went on the ship and headed back home.We wern’t that hungry because in the morning we had heaps of food.Once we got home I told my family that I found money and I would share it with them.My family and I went to Lost island and see the place and look for more treasures so we could buy a new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.