Thursday 12 May 2016

The Jungle Book

During the school holidays I went with my brother and sisters to the Sylvia Park Hoyts.We went to the the movie Jungle Book.We went in the afternoon.I do not know why my sisters take so long putting on their makeup.When we got to Hoyts we went and bought tickets We had to wait in a long line so we could get popcorn and give the movie tickets to the counter.Once we got the popcorn counter.We gave the tickets to the person who was standing.He told us where to sit and which room number to go.I didn’t know which room number we went to because I didn’t look at the room number at the top.Once we were there we sat on our seat and watched the movie.There was a boy called Mobly.He could climb trees and there were talking animals.But there weren’t talking elephants.Mobly had to respect the elephants because the elephants made the jungle.There was a tiger called Shekan.He wanted to kill Mobly the mancup.At the end Mobly got some fire from the the mens that lived in a house.Mobly got the fire on a stick because he wanted to kill Shekan.Mobly killed Shekan with the fire.Then Shekan was killed.Once the movie was finished we went to get lunck because we were hungry .We had sandwiches.When we finished our food.We went back home.I felt happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.