Wednesday 6 July 2016

Orienteering

LI:I am learning to read a map to help me find the controls. This term I learnt orienteering.On the map there was a code of numbers and letters.Beside each letter was a clue to help me find the controls. 
 Self Reflection:I don’t think I read the map properly all the time. I just tried to find any control and not read the map.I kept on running to a control to see if the letter on my map was there.I only read the map when there was a code for trees.I sometimes told Ireen or Leon to help me find letters are.I looked around everywhere to find the controls I wanted,but it wasn’t the right one on the map.Next time I do orienteering I will remember to point the map North and find the control by reading the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.