Tuesday 15 October 2019

Student Leader Explanation

                                     Why I Should Be Manaiakalani Leader Of 2020?

What is a leader? I think that a leader is encouraging and helping people with different things. I think I should be Manaiakalani Leader next year, because I think that I have the ability to confidently represent the school with digital presentations. I would like to take this opportunity to become a role model to the younger children. Our 2019 manaiakalani leaders have been role models, but now it’s my turn to become a role model to others and show my digital work.

For the past few years I have been working digitally and have presented many DLOs to the class. I may have been nervous, but every time I have presented, my confidence gets a boost. As a Manaiakalani leader I can show what our school is really like, the best digital school! I am confident and will be even more, if I present more DLO’s to different schools around our Manaiakalani cluster as the 2020 PBS Manaiakalani leader.

Presenting to the cluster might even help the visiting teachers learn about new things. As a leader, I would help younger children and teachers with blog posts and digital learning. Right now, I have published and shared with my global audience 853 blog posts! These are made up of learning we do in school, Summer Learning Journey challenges and photos that show others the work we do in LS2.

I think I would be a great representative and asset of Panmure Bridge School and to other people too. I have made animations, digital drawings, maths games and have helped others digitally, which shows I have a wide range of the digital skills needed to be a Manaiakalani leader.

I think that I’d be a great ambassador to Panmure Bridge and to our Manaiakalani cluster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.